We provide professional video capturing and live streaming services for conferences and seminars.
Affordable Service Packages Include the Following
Each video recording room will have a dedicated V-cube Technician.
All Equipment Included
Each Technician will be equipped with all the necessary equipment to properly record or stream your event.
We are always the first to arrive so that we can test, prep, and provide a reliable capturing service.
Premium HD Equipment
Capturing equipment usually will include our Full HD Video Camera, Production Multimedia Devices, Tripod, Cabling, and Encoders.
On-Time and Ready!
Our V-cube Technicians are professionally dressed and arrive 24 hours prior to your event and 90 minutes at the venue prior to the start of the show.
Full Service Production
Your dedicated V-cube Technician will record, edit, and produce the content as highlighted in the proposal.
Fast Turnaround Time
We can have your content professionally ready within 72 hours of the last day! Yes. We are that fast!
Online Video Library
After we record and edit your sessions, we upload them to an online private library that you can review and approve for your membership distribution.
Free Vimeo Hosting
V-cube USA Inc. includes 12 months of FREE hosting on V-cube’s Vimeo account for your conference. This allows you to market your content immediately without any internal resource delays.
All Rights to Content
As our Client, you will own all the rights to the content after it has been produced. V-cube USA is simply your professional service technicians to produce content the way you want.
Optimized Video Files
We render our files into FULL HD MP4 files. This allows the streaming to spread over all multimedia devices including phones, tablets, laptops, and PC desktops and MACS.
No Additional Costs
ALL our packages are ALL-INCLUSIVE of Flight and Hotel costs. These set fixed rates allow you plan ahead no matter where the conference is held.
How the Process Works
1. Reach out to a V-cube Project Manager for a price quote on your next event.
2. The V-cube Project Manager will guide you through a series of examples similar to your event.
3. The V-cube Project Manager will then create a detailed formal proposal based off the information provided about your event.
4. Once the proposal has been signed, the Project Manager will then reserve a V-cube Technician to be onsite at your event.
5. The Project Manager will begin coordinating with the venue where your event will be taking place to ensure all requirements can be fulfilled.
6. Once all the necessary requirements have been arranged, the V-cube Project Manager will then update you with the details.
7. 24-48 hours before your event, the V-cube Technician will arrive onsite to prepare for the event.
8. The day of your event, the V-cube Technician will arrive 90 minutes prior to start. They will finish when the last required session has been recorded.
9. Each day the V-cube Technician will update you of the status of the recordings.
10. As soon as the V-cube Technician is back in the V-cube Studio, we begin production on your content immediately.
11. Content is usually done within a 72 hours of the conference end date.
12. Each client receives a complete online video library of there event.
REQUEST FOR A FREE QUOTE
V-cube USA event services equips you with a team of trained professionals ready to capture your events. Our goal is to highlight and reproduce the educational content at each conference for your records, and make it available for public or private viewing online. Simply schedule your event with us and our team will take care of the rest.
V-cube USA event services provides a platform that allows attendees to review sessions they attended and listen to sessions they were unable to attend. Our focus is to allow for flexibility and accessibility, while extending the life and intrinsic educational value of the conference for each individual.